Thursday, March 4, 2010

He wants me all to Himself

I spent a wonderful hour in the Adoration Chapel, where our Lord is enthroned 24 hours a day in the Monstrance to be adored.

I have been feeling arid and dry, devoid of the fire of love that keeps me praying with urgency.

I told Jesus, that I really want Him to talk to me and what do I have to do in order to hear Him? I also said I was afraid He wouldn't talk to me, and that is why I was reading other blogs where He does talk to the authors.

It was somewhere in the middle of this prayer and discussion, and I believe He said He wants me all to Himself.

I told my Jesus that I would do anything to hear His voice and receive His directions and commands.

I gave Him the key to my heart.

So what will I do different?

I will read the New Testament so much more and only go to those special blogs when there is a new entry. And unless prompted I will not write anything on those blogs.

Jesus, I love you. You are my life and breath and the giver of every good thing in my life. I want you more than I want to read what you say to others. Please talk to me.

Love, Your Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment