Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Day on the Journey

I have been journeying towards the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus for many years. But in His mercy my husband and I are growing in love with Him more every day.

As I was driving home from work today, I said a Rosary as I always do. I had more time so I also said a Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

I was impressed within my heart that I should not race through my prayers because I am talking to Jesus and Mary.

A couple of weeks ago as I said my Rosary, I was impressed within my heart that Mary, as mediatrix of all grace, was enabling me to pass grace onto all the people I prayed for. She as the Mother of God gives grace to us; we then pass the grace onto others.

That is why I love to offer intentions during any Rosary. Jesus' mercy is so great that I can offer dozens of intentions for 1 Hail Mary or 1 decade.

There is so much to pray for in the world today. We always pray for the end of abortion. And I always pray for my children, grand children, god children, our extended family and benefactors.
This being the Year of the Priest, we always pray for priests, seminarians, and boys within the home who could feel the call to the Priesthood.

Today as I prayed my Rosary, I was impressed within my heart that as Mary conceived Jesus in her womb, she conceives each of us in her heart. Oh what a wonderful Mother we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment