Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh how I love Jesus

I decided to start this blog as a record of spiritual impressions within my heart.

Last Sunday at Mass, I looked up at the Crucifix and felt within my heart so much love for Jesus, that I would crawl up onto the Cross with Him.
Since that is not possible, one way I can show Him my love is to accept all the trials and difficulties that He sends my way, for the good of my soul.
For years I have been declaring, 'All for Thee, O Sacred Heart of Jesus', whenever I face a sorrow, a difficulty, a frustration.
I have even learned to give Him my joys. Like working in the garden, or a happy day with my children, or a peaceful moment away with my husband, or seeing a beautiful vista.
God's signature is all over if we have the eyes to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment