Wednesday, July 27, 2011

what is your treasure

Today's Gospel reading is Matthew 13:44 to 46, where Jesus compares the Kingdom of God to a man who found treasure in a field. So he went and sold all he had so he could buy the field.

So what is your treasure?

My treasure is my Faith in Jesus Christ as the only Son of God; born of the Virgin Mary, who is now our Mother. This Faith is expressed in the 2000 year old Tradition of the Roman Catholic Church.

Though I was raised Catholic, I left during college and for 10 years I was a happy protestant. 20 years ago I came home to the Roman Catholic Church, when a dear and precious friend told me about the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Once you love Jesus and then find Him Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in Holy Communion, you will never leave Him. He is my treasure.

And my life Through Him, With Him and In Him has given me a marvelous husband and 8 living children, and a very happy,simple, peaceful life.

The world cannot offer that at all.

So I ask you again, What is your treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment