Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hail Mary

I am a visual person and I finally have a way to pray the Hail Mary such that I am not just mouthing the words but praying them with my heart.

We all know the Hail Mary is taken right from Scripture.

So here is how I pray it:
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee Imagine the archangel Gabriel kneeling before Mary, with his head bowed in deep respect, admiration and love

Blessed art thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus Imagine
Mary and Elizabeth greeting one another with so much joy, holding hands together two pregnant women


Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
Imagine Mary with hands extended (like in the statues) giving out grace to who ever you offered the prays for.

Last night I prayed my Rosary for my friend Debi and I imagined Mary giving grace to Debi within her home.

Thank you Jesus for this little tool to help me pray better.

No comments:

Post a Comment